Monday, November 3, 2008

Thank You

I am constantly being told that no one cares about my cause as much as I do. I can't tell you how disappointing and upset I feel each time this negative generalization is recited.

The reality is: people do care, and they care ALOT.

Countless friends, family members, community members, and complete strangers have expressed their desire to learn more and to help in some way whether it is material donations, financial contributions, or offering their time. The response has been amazing and I cannot thank you enough for your seemingly endless support. We still have a long way to go, but we are proud of our accomplishments. We couldn't have completed the school, nor can we continue to support that school and begin our next project without the assistance of so many caring, compassionate, generous people.

I thank you, on behalf of BULA and the Gganda community, for all you have done to make our dreams a reality.

No comments: